Experts in Property Law
This is probably the most important transaction in your life. Consult us at the outset and we will guide you every step of the way through to completion.
Buying or Selling a House
Buying and selling a house, known as "Conveyancing" can be one of the most stressful and important transactions of your life. However we aim to help you through it by clearly explaining each step of the process and actively engaging with all parties to ensure that you are fully informed at all times.
The main stages to a conveyancing transaction are as follows;
- Obtaining client instructions and initial paperwork
- Preparing or reviewing a contract
- Raising or replies to enquiries
- Exchanging contracts and setting a date for actual completion
- Sending and receiving funds and releasing keys on the date
- Dealing with stamp duty and land registration
In total the Conveyancing process commonly takes between 8 and 12 weeks but can vary immensely depending on each property and client. However we attempt to work with the client to reach any deadlines that are the important to them.