Alex Blair, Partner, Walters & Barbary Solicitors, Camborne, Cornwall

Alex is our Second Partner and the Crime Supervisor. He is also one of the Criminal Department’s Supervisors. He concentrates on assisting clients who are in trouble with the Police or are facing Prosecution by other agencies.  These other agencies include the Department for Work and Pensions, Local Authority or other Government Regulatory Bodies.

Alex is a qualified member of the Duty Solicitor Scheme and has been practicing Criminal Law for nearly 30 years. He spends most of his time at the Police Station, Magistrates’ Court or the Crown Court.

Criminal Law takes up 60% of Alex’s time, the other 40% is spent assisting the firms busy Conveyancing Department where he deals with Residential sales and purchases.

Alex is friendly, approachable and very useful person to know.